Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You Wanna What!?

Writing a news article isn't supposed to be this hard. I wanted to do an article about where all of the food from fast food places goes when they can't sell all of it, but almost everyone I talked to refused to be interviewed. It's like they're scared that they might get in trouble for tossing their salads outside.

Honestly though, I think they just didn't trust me. Maybe if I had proof that wasn't some kind of secret humanitarian agent, they'd let me have my interview. Then again lol, maybe they don't trust me cause I'm black and hungry?

2 comments:

biscotti dana said...

Hmm, sounds like you're onto quite the news story here. Maybe you should call the NH Food Bank and see if they receive donations of spent food from restaurants and stuff...start there.

It could be an extra credit assignment , if you like.

Tanya Darling said...

You're very funny. I enjoyed your little blurb on the article you didn't write. You should get something out of all the work you did. Listen to Dana and get that extra credit. Thanks for making me LOL.

Tanya